Perfect combo of eco-park and ruins!
Explore the ruins of Tulum, then spend the rest of the day at the Eco-Park Xcaret. The spectacular night show is included!
This is a great combo tour for the whole family. Enrich your knowledge with the exposure to the Mayan culture of Tulum ruins and Xcaret Park. Snorkel in the underground rivers and explore all of the interactive animal exhibits. End the day with the famous Night Show at Xcaret.
Our private tours save you time and are the most comfortable and convenient way to see the sights of Mexico!
For more than a millennium, Xcaret, Mexico was one of the most important ceremonial centers and Mayan ports. Xcaret was and still is the 5 star resort for the Mayan rulers.
Today, Xcaret is an interactive zoo with tons of animal exhibits and exotic birds.
Tulum, Mexico is the only archaeological zone in the area overlooking the ocean and is believed to have been the largest port for the Mayans. Combine this rich history with the natural beauty of Xcaret Eco-Park and you have a tour you will never forget.
- Air-conditioned private transportation exclusively for your group
- English speaking driver
- All toll road and parking fees, entrance tickets to Xcaret Park
- Note: Food and drinks are not included. You can upgrade to the PLUS Xcaret tour to include lunch, snorkel gear, towels and lockers.
- Hotel pick up is up to you but I suggest 7-8 AM.
- Arrive to Tulum about 90 minutes later.
- Spend 1.5 to 2 hrs in Tulum. Hire a guide for about $45 USD for a 90 minute tour or explore the ruins on your own.
- Drive to Xcaret takes 30-40 minutes.
- Set pick up time with driver (before or after the show).
- Optional activities (extra charge): Swim w/dolphins, snorkeling tour, snorkel equipment, Snuba.
- There are 5 restaurants where you enjoy Mexican, International or fast food.
- In Xcaret you can swim/snorkel, float down the underground river, walk through the jungle, eat, drink or relax in a hammock
Pack for this tour:
- Swimsuit & towel, Sunblock (biodegradable), hat, sunglasses, Dry t-shirt, Camera, Spending money / lunch money.
Upgrade to Xcaret Plus tickets for $27 per adult and $14 per child.
Price per child remains the same no matter how many adults you have. Use the chart above by selecting the the number of adults and that will give you the price per adult.
ADD ON OPTIONS:
- Xcaret PLUS entrance: 1 buffet meal w/lemonades & coffee, full snorkel equipment rental, towel & locker. Additional cost: $27 per adult and $14 per child.
Transportation: If staying in the Riviera Maya we need to add on a service fee for pickup and drop off as follows:
- Puerto Aventuras $30
- Akumal $40
- Tulum $50
You will see the optional add on in your Shopping Cart on the next page. This fee is per VEHICLE, not per person.
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require a deposit or payment in full at time of booking.
- If the tour departs as scheduled then you need to be on it. If you are not on the tour on time, you will forfeit any deposit made.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at email@example.com.
- Less than 48 hours before tour time, still call us. We'll do what we can to get your refund.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info