Private Coba Tour
Trip to Coba ruins where you can still climb the ancient Mayan pyramids' 120 steps. Coba is about 2 hours from Cancun and off the beaten path. Bike to the ruins and explore this hidden Mayan treasure.
Optionally add on 2 fresh water cenotes (named Tankach Ha & Multum Ha) to explore and swim. This tour will introduce your family to the Mayan culture of Mexico.
- Air-conditioned private transportation exclusively for your group
- English speaking driver
- All toll road and parking fees, entrance fees & taxes
- Note: there is a small federal fee for video cams at Coba
- Hotel pick up is up to you but I suggest 7-8 AM
- At Coba ruins you can hire a guide or explore on your own.
- Coba is about 50 km west of Tulum, climb the ruins and explore.
- We also offer the Tulum & Coba Combo tour
- The driver can suggest traditional Mexican restaurants for lunch
Price per child remains the same no matter how many adults you have. Use the chart above by selecting the the number of adults (13 years or older) and that will give you the price per adult.
Optional add ons:
Once you book the tour above you can optionally add on these popular sites.
2 Cenotes Add on 2 fresh water cenotes (named Tankach Ha & Multum Ha) to explore and swim.
Additonal Cost: $15 per person