Catamaran Sailing from Cancun to Isla Mujeres
Enjoy a spectacular day on the water on board a catamaran sail boat with open bar. Snorkel on a wonderful Caribbean reef then go to the island of Isla Mujeres where you have time to explore & shop. Feast on a buffet lunch on the beach and play in the ocean. On the way back to Cancun you can try out the spinnaker flying.
- Bilingual tour guides
- Sailing on the trimaran
- Snorkel equipment
- Life jackets
- Certified snorkel guide
- Open bar on board the trimaran both ways
- Ppinnaker (weather permitting)
- Buffet lunch (salad bar, fish, fajitas, rice, chicken)
- $8.00 USD Sea Life Conservation Tax must be paid at the time of boarding directly at the dock
- Activities on Isla Mujeres are subject to weather conditions
- Snorkeling activity is optional and you can stay on the boat if do not want to participate.
- Children under 5 are free.
- Transportation from your hotel to the marina is not included. It is easy to take the public bus to the marina. Watch Trina's video of riding the bus in Cancun.