BOB Tour (Breathing Observation Bubble)
The Breathing Observation Bubble, or BOB for short, is like a underwater scooter! Featured on the Discovery Channel, the BOB is propelled by an electric motor and allows each passenger to enjoy the underwater world to a depth of 24 feet for up to 35 minutes.
Check in 40 minutes prior to tour time at Playa Tortugas Km. 6.5 Cancun Hotel Zone. It is very easy to take a public bus to Playa Tortugas. Check in at the Caribbean Carnival building
- 20 minute instruction session
- 20 minute boat trip through Cancun Bay on our modern catamaran
- 30 minutes assisted dive on Chintales reefs, located between Cancun and Isla Mujeres
- Soft drinks and water
- Minimum age: 12 yrs
- $7 Park fee/dock fee per person not included (pay at dock)
- Maximum weight: 285 lbs
- Total tour time: 2.5 hours
- All participants must fill out a medical statement.
- Video of your dive $30
Other Restrictions: Participants cannot be suffering from asthma, epilepsy, have pacemakers, recent heart attack, or are pregnant.