Dive in the crystal clear freshwater cenotes located in the jungle of the Yucatan Peninsula.
This adventure requires a minimum of open water certification. Dive in the crystal clear (250 ft. plus visibility and fresh water you can drink), cenotes of the Yucatan peninsula, just north of the Mayan ruins of Tulum, that have been featured in National Geographic T.V. specials.
Water temperature is 76° F all year long. We supply 3mm wet suits for all cavern dives and powerful dive lights so you get the full cenote experience.
- Round trip transportation from Cancun
- 2 dives in 2 different cenote caverns
- Light lunch, drinks
- All equipment is provided: mask, snorkel, fins, BDC / regulator, tank & weights.
- Wet suit (3 mm)
- Dive lights
- Water temperature is 76� F all year long.
- Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday. (leaves 7:00 AM, returns around 3:00 PM)
- If some of your group wants to dive and some wants to snorkel, you can all still go together! Cavern Jungle snorkel is only $85 per person.
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require a deposit or payment in full at time of booking.
- If the tour departs as scheduled then you need to be on it. If you are not on the tour on time, you will forfeit any deposit made.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at email@example.com.
- Less than 48 hours before tour time, still call us. We'll do what we can to get your refund.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info