PRIVATE XEL-HA ALL INCLUSIVE TOUR
Snorkel in the fish-filled protected and safe inlet of this natural aquarium.
Enjoy the natural beauty of Xel-ha Mexico, a natural aquarium which is ideal for snorkeling. Safe for kids of all ages to play with the fish in this protected inlet.
Our private tours save you time and are the most comfortable and convenient way to see the sights of Mexico!
Xel-Ha private tour lets you decide the pickup time and there are no other hotel stops or long waiting lines.
- Air-conditioned private transportation exclusively for your group
- English speaking driver
- All toll road and parking fees, taxes, All Inclusive entrance tickets to Xel-Ha Park
- All Inclusive entrance at Xel-Ha includes all your food, drinks, snorkel gear, towels and lockers.
- Note: there is a $25 deposit for snorkel gear at Xel-Ha.
- Hotel pick up is up to you. Xel-Ha opens at 8:30AM and it takes 90 minutes to drive from Cancun.
- Set return pick up time with driver (most people like to stay until the park closes at 6PM).
- In Xel-Ha you can swim/snorkel, float down the lazy river, walk through the jungle, eat, drink or relax in a hammock
Pack for this tour:
- Swimsuit, Sunblock (biodegradable), hat, sunglasses, Dry t-shirt, Camera.
KIDS: Children from 5 to 11 years old pay child price. Children under 5 years old are always free! Children under 12 years old but taller than 55 inches tall, proof of age is required. Make sure to bring this with you!
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require a deposit or payment in full at time of booking.
- If the tour departs as scheduled then you need to be on it. If you are not on the tour on time, you will forfeit any deposit made.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at [email protected].
- Less than 48 hours before tour time, still call us. We’ll do what we can to get your refund.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info