Tulum ruins and Snorkeling with sea turtles at Akumal
Tour Tulum ruins, explore Tulum beach, and then snorkel in the ocean with sea turtles in their natural environment in Akumal Mexico. Akumal is home to the sea turtle nesting grounds. It is amazing to swim with the turtles (who don’t seem to mind or care that we were there).
Private tour lets you decide the pickup time and how much or little time you spend in Tulum ruins and snorkeling with the sea turtles.
TOUR NOT AVAILABLE DURING FEBRUARY & SEPTEMBER.
- Round trip transportation from your hotel
- Includes: Gear & guides, purified water
- Two tour times to choose from: 8AM or 12PM
- 6 Zip lines & 3 bridges
- 10 kilometers (6.2 miles) of jungle trails on ATVs
- ATVs are 250 and 350 HP for 1 or 2 people
- Visit 2 cenotes, jump off a cliff, zip line in the water
- Tour time: 3.5 hours
- Kids as young as 4 years old can do the tour
- Maximum weight: 120 kg (265 lbs)
Pack for this tour:
- Towel, sunscreen (biodegradable), sunglasses, swimsuit, camera & insect repellant. Wear light clothes you don’t mind getting dirty. Tennis shoes or sport sandals.
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require a deposit or payment in full at time of booking.
- If the tour departs as scheduled then you need to be on it. If you are not on the tour on time, you will forfeit any deposit made.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at [email protected].
- Less than 48 hours before tour time, still call us. We’ll do what we can to get your refund.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info