Private fishing and shared fishing out of Puerto Aventuras Marina in the Riviera Maya
Charter a fishing boat to experience deep sea fishing as you wish. Our marina is located in Puerto Aventuras, Mexico in the Riviera Maya. We have the most experienced captains ready to take you to the best fishing spots.
We offer 4, 6, or 8 hour private charters and full day or half day shared fishing options.
- Round trip transportation from your hotel
- Includes: Gear & guides, purified water
- Two tour times to choose from: 8AM or 12PM
- 6 Zip lines & 3 bridges
- 10 kilometers (6.2 miles) of jungle trails on ATVs
- ATVs are 250 and 350 HP for 1 or 2 people
- Visit 2 cenotes, jump off a cliff, zip line in the water
- Tour time: 3.5 hours
- Kids as young as 4 years old can do the tour
- Maximum weight: 120 kg (265 lbs)
Pack for this tour:
- Towel, sunscreen (biodegradable), sunglasses, swimsuit, camera & insect repellent. Wear light clothes you don't mind getting dirty. Tennis shoes or sport sandals.
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require a deposit or payment in full at time of booking.
- If the tour departs as scheduled then you need to be on it. If you are not on the tour on time, you will forfeit any deposit made.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Less than 48 hours before tour time, still call us. We'll do what we can to get your refund.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info