Private Tour of Ek Balam – Off the beaten path…climb ruins, bike to a cenote, zip-line & rappel!
Climb the ruins of Ek Balam and uncover distinct carvings left by the Mayans. Ride a bike to the beautiful open cenote Xcanche, rappel down the walls, swing on a rope or zip line over the clear blue waters below. Unlimited activities at the cenote! When you are done there we head to Valladolid to see the cathedral.
This is a tour that takes you off the beaten path and exposes you to the real culture of the Maya people.
Once you book online and complete the deposit payment, we will send you the confirmation voucher by email. Print your voucher and bring with you to Cancun. It has all the details including our contact info if you need to make any changes.
- Round trip A/C transportation exclusively for your group
- English speaking driver, entrance fee to Ek Balam Ruins and toll road fees
- Bike to the cenote Xcanche for rappelling and swim in the clear water.
- DOES NOT include guide in Ek Balam (approx $45 USD) or a tip to the driver if warranted
- Lunch not included, you can choose to eat at the cenote or at Valladolid
Pack for this tour:
- Swimsuit & towel
- Sunblock (biodegradable), hat, sunglasses
- Lunch / Spending money
- Walking shoes & Camera
Round Trip Transportation from the Riviera Maya
The transportation is per van, not per person
- Cancun & Bahia Petempich No extra surcharge $0
- Puerto Morelos $30 per van
- Playa Paraiso $40 per van
- Playa del Carmen, Puerto Aventuras, Akumal or Tulum hotels please book the Chichen Itza, Ik Kil and Coba tour instead. It is less driving and Coba is a comparable site of ruins to Ek Balam.
- We do not recommend it, but we CAN do this tour from the Riviera Maya for a $100 surcharge per van
You will have the option to add on transportation in the shopping cart on the next page.
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require a deposit or payment in full at time of booking.
- If the tour departs as scheduled then you need to be on it. If you are not on the tour on time, you will forfeit any deposit made.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at [email protected].
- Less than 48 hours before tour time, still call us. We’ll do what we can to get your refund.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info