Charter a fishing boat for 4, 6, or 8 hours from Cancun
Cancun fishing is an experience no fisherman will want to miss. Just being on the dazzling blue water is unforgettable, but with the best fishing boats and crews in Cancun, prepare yourself for a day of truly legendary sport fishing.
Cancun Charters features air-conditioned luxury sport-fishing yachts, tournament-rigged and fully equipped for deep sea fishing in paradise.
It is all about you on this private charter fishing trip. Choose from either trolling or bottom fishing, or let the expert captain show you where the fish are biting!
It is all about you on this private charter fishing excursion. Choose from trolling or bottom fishing, or let the expert captain show you where the fish are biting!
Our private deep sea fishing charters offer you control over your fishing day. The crew is there to help with bait, but they let you do the fishing!
We have 31 foot and 35 foot Bertram’s for up to 6 or 8 people.
Get ready for a day of adventure in the Caribbean Sea and fishing in Cancun. Board one of dozens of sleek fishing boats, cruise about between 15 and 35 miles from shore and enjoy the fishing in Cancun. The Cancun and Riviera Maya offers some of the greatest catches you can imagine. Fishing trips last from 4, 6 to 8 hours, and you can choose to share a boat with others, or simply charter the boat for the day and spend a relaxing day at sea fishing in Cancun. All boats come complete with an extremely experienced captain and crew, and each Cancun fishing trip include beverages in the package. On some full-day trips you can cap off the afternoon with a fish barbecue on the beach in Isla Mujeres, an activity the whole family will love. Bottom fishing is a great way to catch some of Cancun’s best eating fish. Bottom fishing in Cancun is normally done by drifting offshore and dropping lines straight down and deep, often hooking Red Snapper, Grouper, Tunas, and Sharks, all excellent eating fish. We will even clean and fillet your catch so your hotel or restaurant chef can prepare it for you if you like.
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require a deposit or payment in full at time of booking.
- If the tour departs as scheduled then you need to be on it. If you are not on the tour on time, you will forfeit any deposit made.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at [email protected]eramaya.com.
- Less than 48 hours before tour time, still call us. We’ll do what we can to get your refund.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info