Private Cenote Aktun Snorkel and Maya Jungle Canopy Zip-line Tour
Amazing experience in the Mayan Cenote’s…optionally add on Mayan ruins.
Cenote’s are natural freshwater pools with underground caves and caverns, formed because of the porous limestone ground that makes up the Yucatan. Cenote’s are found in only a few locations on earth. Combine Snorkeling in Cenote’s and Zip Lining above the jungle canopy with the history of Mayan Ruins. This is a unique experience you will never forget. Once you book online and complete the deposit payment, we will send you the confirmation voucher by email. Print your voucher and bring with you to Cancun. It has all the details including our contact info if you need to make any changes.
- Round trip A/C transportation exclusively for your group
- English speaking driver, parking, taxes
- 90 minute snorkel at Aktun Chen cenotes
- 90 minutes Canopy Zip lines
- Lunch and bottle water
- Transportation round trip
- Gear & guides
90 minute ride from Cancun. We suggest pickup at 8AM – 9AM. You go directly from your hotel to Aktun Chen Cenotes. Private tours are for your group only and therefore you plan the day.
Pack for this tour:
Insect repellent, bottle of water, swimsuit, towel, sunblock (biodegradable), hat, sunglasses, camera. Make sure to bring a change of clothes as the driver will not let you in the vehicle if you are wet.
Add on option: Tulum ruins entrance. Spend as much or little time as you like in the beautiful coastal Mayan ruins of Tulum, Mexico. Guide not included (approx $65 USD). Additional cost: $10 per person
Add on option: Coba ruins entrance. Hire a bike to pedal you to the ruins where you can still climb the steps to the very top. Guide not included (approx $65 USD). Additional cost: $15 per person
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require a deposit or payment in full at time of booking.
- If the tour departs as scheduled then you need to be on it. If you are not on the tour on time, you will forfeit any deposit made.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at [email protected].
- Less than 48 hours before tour time, still call us. We’ll do what we can to get your refund.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info