Discover yourself in the middle of a pirate raid aboard the Caribbean Cabaret! You’re enjoying the music and your drinks from the open bar, and suddenly the attack begins! Pirates board your ship, explosions are everywhere, and they even take unsuspecting passengers prisoner!
Now It’s up to you and your fellow passengers to retake the ship. Are you up to the task? A raucous night of fun on the water for the whole family, with music, dancing, a pirate show, and professional performances all night long. Not only that, but a beautiful sunset cruise.
There are four impressive decks that host a total of 240 passengers, with plenty of dining space for guests to dine in two sittings. The dining area also enjoys air-conditioning with a capacity of 30 cubic tons. In addition, there are especially conditioned dining facilities for guests with disabilities and a new VIP area on the third deck, which is located on the highest part of the ship and reserved for a maximum of 70 passengers.
Other features of the Jolly Roger include fully equipped stainless steel kitchen facilities where your meals are prepared freshly by our pirate chef and two fully-stocked bars with a maximum capacity for serving up to 450 passengers.
To make sure the pirate show on the Jolly Roger is as spectacular as you deserve, the ship is fitted with all the elements for a wild yet quality performance, including a stage, professional sound, lighting and special effects equipment, a sound booth with the most advanced computerized controls and enough storage space for all the equipment and supplies needed to ensure you have a marvelous time – oh, and before we forget, there is also a pirate jail cell for anyone who behaves worse than a pirate!
For your comfort and convenience, the restrooms are elegantly decorated in pirate themes and boast luxurious finishes in marble and mahogany. There is also a 24 person assigned area for boarding after ocean activities, complete with fresh water showers. Besides having a wonderful time, your safety is our primary concern and for this purpose there are 25 fire extinguishers with 5 liters of ABC liquid retardant on board and 350 life vests of different sizes – more than one for every passenger.
Pirate Assault Highlights
Feast on a Delicious Buffet Dinner on the beach – fit for Pirates!
Enjoy Live Music and Dancing, Contests and Games!
Drink from the Open Bar all night long!
Watch the beautiful Caribbean Sunset from the upper deck!
See Cancun from the water, for great sunset photos!
Be actually involved in the whole show – take or be taken!
Have dinner on the beaches of Isla Mujeres in a pirate setting!
Tour Schedule: Saturday at 7:00 PM. Approximately 4 Hours.
Duration: 4 Hours Approximately
Departs: Departs: Playa Tortugas pier at Km 6.5 of the Cancun Hotel Zone
Buffet Dinner on the Beach in Isla Mujeres
Entertainment at Beach Club “El Pescador” on Isla Mujeres
Live Music, Games, Contests and Dancing
- Departs from Playa Tortugas (KM 6.5) at 7PM, returns at 11PM
- Activities subject to weather conditions.
- Does not include transportation from Cancun hotels. It is very easy to take a public bus to the marina.
- DOES NOT include a $4 per person Dock Fee – pay before boarding.
- Tour time: 4 hours
- Available anyday for private groups
- Transportation is not included. You can take the public bus to the marina at KM 6.5 at Playa Tortugas.
Round Trip Transportation from ANY hotel in the Riviera Maya can be added for an additional cost of $15 US dollars per adult and $10 US dollars per child. Pay the driver directly for your transportation.
Add on Option: Lobster Dinner. Comes with full buffet plus lobster tail. Additional cost: $20 per adult; $12 per child
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require a deposit or payment in full at time of booking.
- If the tour departs as scheduled then you need to be on it. If you are not on the tour on time, you will forfeit any deposit made.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at [email protected].
- Less than 48 hours before tour time, still call us. We’ll do what we can to get your refund.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info