Enjoy a spectacular day on the water on board a catamaran sail boat from Cancun. Snorkel on a wonderful Caribbean reef then go to the island of Isla Mujeres to explore, have lunch, shop...then try out the spinnaker on the way home.
This tour has it all! Great fun for a day on the water and on the beach for the whole family!
Book online here, complete the deposit payment and we will send you the confirmation voucher by email. Print your voucher and bring with you to Cancun. It has all the details including our contact info if you need to make any changes.
- $13.00 USD Sea Life Conservation / Dock Fee must be paid at boarding.
- Activities on Isla Mujeres are subject to weather conditions.
- Snorkeling activity is optional; you can choose to stay on the boat instead
- Children under 5 are free.
- Check in at marina by 9:30am, at Cancun Bay Resort Marina KM 3.5 (next to Temptation Resort)
- Snorkeling on the reef for 45 minutes
- 1 hour free time on the island for shopping / exploring the island.
- Full buffet lunch that includes pasta, fish, chicken, beef, salads, rice, beans, dessert (drinks not included - open bar only on the Trimaran).
- Parayo beach club where you can pet a shark, relax on the beach in hammocks & lounge chairs or swim in the ocean.
- One the way back to Cancun we'll anchor and everyone can try the spinnaker (weather permitting). Open bar also included.
- Arrive back to the marina 5:00pm - 5:30pm.
- Transportation is not included. You can take the public bus to the marina at KM 6.5 at Playa Tortugas. Cancun Bus video
- If you are staying in the Riviera Maya, we can add on round trip transportation for $15 per person (see shopping cart).
Pack for this tour:
Sunscreen & SFP lip balm, sun glasses, swimsuit, towel, walking clothes on Isla Mujeres, camera and a hat.
Disclaimer: Snorkeling is not for everyone. You should not snorkel if you have any of the following: Heart condition, pace maker, asthma, poor circulation or high blood pressure. You CAN snorkel, but at your own risk.