Catamaran Sailing to Isla Mujeres
Enjoy a spectacular day on the water on board a catamaran sail boat from Cancun. Snorkel on a wonderful Caribbean reef then go to the island of Isla Mujeres to explore, have lunch, shop…then try out the spinnaker on the way home.
This tour has it all! Great fun for a day on the water and on the beach for the whole family!
Read Trina’s Trip Report on the Catamaran to Isla Mujeres.
- Bilingual tour guides
- snorkel equipment
- life jackets
- new souvenir snorkel tube
- certified snorkel guide
- open bar on board the trimaran both ways
- spinnaker (weather permitting)
- buffet lunch
- free time on the island with hammocks and lounge chairs
Book online here, complete the deposit payment and we will send you the confirmation voucher by email. Print your voucher and bring with you to Cancun. It has all the details including our contact info if you need to make any changes.
- $13.00 USD Sea Life Conservation / Dock Fee must be paid at boarding.
- Activities on Isla Mujeres are subject to weather conditions.
- Snorkeling activity is optional; you can choose to stay on the boat instead
- Children under 5 are free.
- Check in at marina by 9:30am, at Cancun Bay Resort Marina KM 3.5 (next to Temptation Resort)
- Snorkeling on the reef for 45 minutes
- 1 hour free time on the island for shopping / exploring the island.
- Full buffet lunch that includes pasta, fish, chicken, beef, salads, rice, beans, dessert (drinks not included – open bar only on the Trimaran).
- Parayo beach club where you can pet a shark, relax on the beach in hammocks & lounge chairs or swim in the ocean.
- One the way back to Cancun we’ll anchor and everyone can try the spinnaker (weather permitting). Open bar also included.
- Arrive back to the marina 5:00pm – 5:30pm.
- Transportation is not included. You can take the public bus to the marina at KM 6.5 at Playa Tortugas. Cancun Bus video
- If you are staying in the Riviera Maya, we can add on round trip transportation for $15 per person (see shopping cart).
Pack for this tour: Sunscreen & SFP lip balm, sun glasses, swimsuit, towel, walking clothes on Isla Mujeres, camera and a hat.
Disclaimer: Snorkeling is not for everyone. You should not snorkel if you have any of the following: Heart condition, pace maker, asthma, poor circulation or high blood pressure. You CAN snorkel, but at your own risk.
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require a deposit or payment in full at time of booking.
- If the tour departs as scheduled then you need to be on it. If you are not on the tour on time, you will forfeit any deposit made.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at [email protected].
- Less than 48 hours before tour time, still call us. We’ll do what we can to get your refund.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info