Isla Contoy Explore the bird and wildlife refuge on this untouched island.
Isla Contoy is considered the most important nesting place of sea birds in all of the Mexican Caribbean. Only a few tour companies have permission to bring guests to the island and only 200 visitors are allowed daily.
Enjoy a tour of this untouched and naturally beautiful island with a knowledgeable guide, snorkeling on the reef, buffet lunch on the beach and time to play with Samantha, the islands friendly angel ray.
- Open Bar – Domestic drinks
- Continental Breakfast (Fruit, sweet bread, juice)
- Snorkeling on the Ixlache Reef (snorkeling equipment rental is $5 per person extra)
- Bi-lingual giuded tour of Isla Contoy
- Buffet lunch (salad bar, fish, fajitas, rice)
- Go to the marina at Scuba Cancun, located at KM 5 in the hotel zone, by 8:45AM
- 9:00AM – 10:30AM: Continental breakfast during boat ride to Ixlache Reef
- 10:30AM – 11:15AM: Snorkel on the reef (equipment & reef tax extra) or stay on the boat
- 11:15AM – 3:30PM: Isla Contoy – bi-lingual guided tour and free time to explore the island
- 2:10PM – 3:30PM: Buffet lunch on the island
- 3:45PM – 5:00PM: Return to marina at Scuba Cancun
DOES NOT INCLUDE: Snorkeling equipment rental $5 per person, Reef fee $5 per person (only for those that snorkel), Tip to the crew and guide, Transportation to/from your Cancun hotel
You can take the public bus to the marina at KM 5, across the street from Casa Maya Hotel. Cancun Bus video
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require a deposit or payment in full at time of booking.
- If the tour departs as scheduled then you need to be on it. If you are not on the tour on time, you will forfeit any deposit made.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at [email protected].
- Less than 48 hours before tour time, still call us. We’ll do what we can to get your refund.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info