Scuba Dive world famous COZUMEL at one of its many dive sites.
Dive at the famous deep walls of Palancar, Columbia, Santa Rosa, or Paradise Reef in Cozumel, Mexico.
Our day trips from Cancun are the perfect way to dive in Cozumel. We pick you up at your hotel, take you to Playa del Carmen where we cross on a thirty minute ferry to Cozumel.
If part of your group would prefer to snorkel, we have that option also!
- Round trip transportation from Cancun
- Box lunch & water
- All equipment is provided: mask, snorkel, fins, BDC / regulator, tank & weights.
- Dive Master
- Two dive sites, including reefs such as: Palancar, Columbia, Santa Rosa, or Paradise Reef.
- Wet suit not included (cost $10 USD)
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday. (leaves 7:00 AM, returns around 5:00 PM)
- If some of your group wants to dive and some wants to snorkel, you can all still go together! Snorkelers only pay $115 per person.
- Does not include $3 per person reef tax
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require a deposit or payment in full at time of booking.
- If the tour departs as scheduled then you need to be on it. If you are not on the tour on time, you will forfeit any deposit made.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at email@example.com.
- Less than 48 hours before tour time, still call us. We’ll do what we can to get your refund.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info