Private trip to Coba ruins
Trip to Coba ruins where you can still climb the ancient Mayan pyramids’ 120 steps. Coba is about 2 hours from Cancun and off the beaten path. Bike to the ruins and explore this hidden Mayan treasure.
Optionally add on 2 fresh water cenotes (named Tankach Ha & Multum Ha) to explore and swim or a trip to a Mayan family home to see how the Mayan people live today. This tour will introduce your family to the Mayan culture of Mexico.
Once you book online and complete the deposit payment, we will send you the confirmation voucher by email. Print your voucher and bring with you to Cancun. It has all the details including our contact info if you need to make any changes.Pricing: It is cheaper per adult the more adults you have total. Child prices remain the same, regardless of number of adults. Kids under the age or height listed above are free. If you are a total of 11 people (including kids) or more, email us for a quote.
- Air-conditioned private transportation exclusively for your group
- English speaking driver
- All toll road and parking fees, entrance fee to Coba & taxes
- Note: there is a small federal fee for video cams at Coba
- Hotel pick up is up to you but I suggest 7-8 AM
- See Coba ruins. Hire a tour guide or just explore on your own. Guide fee is 800 pesos (~about $75 USD) for a 90 minute tour.
- Climb the pyramids of Coba. This is one of the few places that still allow you to climb the ruins.
- The driver can suggest traditional Mexican restaurants for lunch
ALL sites of ruins close at 5PM. Please plan your time accordingly.
Official guide inside Coba is not included and can be purchased at the entrance.
What to Pack for this tour: Sunblock, sunglasses, hat, bottle of water, camera.
- Round trip transportation from your hotel
- Includes: Gear & guides, purified water
- Two tour times to choose from: 8AM or 12PM
- 6 Zip lines & 3 bridges
- 10 kilometers (6.2 miles) of jungle trails on ATVs
- ATVs are 250 and 350 HP for 1 or 2 people
- Visit 2 cenotes, jump off a cliff, zip line in the water
- Tour time: 3.5 hours
- Kids as young as 4 years old can do the tour
- Maximum weight: 120 kg (265 lbs)
Pack for this tour:
- Towel, sunscreen (biodegradable), sunglasses, swimsuit, camera & insect repellant. Wear light clothes you don’t mind getting dirty. Tennis shoes or sport sandals.
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require a deposit or payment in full at time of booking.
- If the tour departs as scheduled then you need to be on it. If you are not on the tour on time, you will forfeit any deposit made.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at [email protected].
- Less than 48 hours before tour time, still call us. We’ll do what we can to get your refund.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info