Extreme Adventure with zip lines, ATVs and swimming in cenotes
Extreme Adventure Tour takes you on a jungle adventure the whole family will remember. Zip lines, ATVs and cenotes combined into one awesome tour!
- Round trip transportation from your hotel
- Includes: Gear & guides, purified water
- Two tour times to choose from: 8AM or 12PM
- 6 Zip lines & 3 bridges
- 10 kilometers (6.2 miles) of jungle trails on ATVs
- ATVs are 250 and 350 HP for 1 or 2 people
- Visit 2 cenotes, jump off a cliff, zip line in the water
- Tour time: 3.5 hours
- Kids as young as 4 years old can do the tour
- Maximum weight: 120 kg (265 lbs)
Pack for this tour:
- Towel, sunscreen (biodegradable), sunglasses, swimsuit, camera & insect repellant. Wear light clothes you don’t mind getting dirty. Tennis shoes or sport sandals.
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require a deposit or payment in full at time of booking.
- If the tour departs as scheduled then you need to be on it. If you are not on the tour on time, you will forfeit any deposit made.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at [email protected].
- Less than 48 hours before tour time, still call us. We’ll do what we can to get your refund.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info