[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_image _builder_version=”3.21.1″ z_index_tablet=”500″ src=”https://mlrfwnpmycwu.i.optimole.com/ccPRMMY-TGy2uQbW/w:auto/h:auto/q:auto/https://cancunmx.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/caciono-cancun.jpg” /][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.19.15″]
There are several casinos in Cancun. This is a new development in Cancun and the laws here about casinos are constantly changing.
- Dubai Palace Casino **Our favorite! – take a taxi into downtown, it is very close to the mall Plaza Las Americas
- Cancun Palace Casino – taxi to downtown, on Tulum Ave.
- Juega Juega Casino – taxi to Grand Plaza Mall on Nichupte Ave.
- Playboy Casino – I think it is closed now, didn’t even last a year…I’ll keep you posted.
- Royal Yak – taxi to downtown, inside Plaza Las Americas mall
Most, if not all, casinos in Cancun are cardless. They have slots and video machines, some even have very lifelike and voluptuous virtual dealers.
The casinos do not compare to casinos in the states, but if you are looking to spend a couple hours playing, I would suggest Dubai Palace. Its super handy if some of your family want to shop next door at the new are large Plaza Las Americas mall. Dubai also offers a really good buffet for a good price. All the taxi drivers know where it is located.
I will try to update this list and find out the status of Playboy Casino.
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_gallery _builder_version=”3.21.1″ gallery_ids=”1290,1291,1292,1293,1294,1295,1288″ posts_number=”0″ show_title_and_caption=”off” show_pagination=”off” fullwidth=”on” db_image_max_width_tablet=”51″ db_image_max_height_tablet=”501″ db_image_row_spacing_tablet=”51″ db_image_object_fit=”contain” hover_overlay_color=”rgba(255,255,255,0.9)” db_image_center_titles=”left” z_index_tablet=”500″ auto=”on” auto_speed=”2500″ /][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]