Captain Hook Cruise
Come aboard an authentic 18th century replica of a Spanish Galleon and step back in time to the pirate era! As you cruise through the beautiful waters of the Nichupte lagoon and Cancun Bay, the drinks will start flowing and you will be entertained with games and dancing before feasting on a hearty meal of either steak or lobster. During the cruise, you will witness a pirate attack where the pirates will engage in a sword fight!
- A Spectacular Pirate Show
- Entertainment complete with games with prizes
- Dinner with Lobster and/or Steak
- Open bar from the moment you step aboard
- Historic Pirates stories
- Sword fights and exciting music
- Check in is at 6:30 PM at Puerto Juarez Dock, Cruise Departs 7:00 PM, Returns 10:30 PM
- Transportation from your hotel is not included. You can add it for $10 per person Cancun Hotels or $12 per person Riviera Maya hotels.
- Open Bar from the moment you step on board the boat
Discount: For a limited time kids under 12 years old are free. Free kids eat from the buffet. They can upgrade to steak for $15; lobster or surf n turf for $20.
Upgrade & pay at check in. Max 2 free kids per couple. If you have more kids then they pay 50% of adult rate.
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require a deposit or payment in full at time of booking.
- If the tour departs as scheduled then you need to be on it. If you are not on the tour on time, you will forfeit any deposit made.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at [email protected].
- Less than 48 hours before tour time, still call us. We’ll do what we can to get your refund.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info