Explore the Extreme Adventure Eco Park in Cancun Mexico. Enjoy and have the time of your life with this amazing Cancun jungle adventure. Enjoy zipling through the trees on 9 zip-lines at the Extreme Adventure Park and walk through hanging bridges. After all of that feel free to leap into the refreshing water of a 100% natural Mayan cenote (zip-line and jumping platform).
There are 3 incredibly fun activities for you to enjoy:
All three of these amazing and fun activities combined into one awesome tour. Cruise through the jungles of Cancun as you ride on a high powered 4×4 ATV. Located deep into the Mayan jungle at the ” Ruta de los Cenotes”, Extreme Adventure Eco Park will offer you the best experience in a small-group setting of 10 people per group.
Departure and Return
Private transportation by CARM to and from your hotel or resort.
08:30 am – Hotel pickup
09:15 am – 12:00 pm: ATV / Zip-line / Cenote (35/45 minutes each)
12:00 pm – 12:30 pm: Snacks & drinks
12:30 pm – 01:30 pm: Transportation to your hotel
4 Hour total tour time including transportation
3.5 Hours on site at the Extreme Adventure Eco Park
- Round trip transportation from Cancun and Riviera Maya hotels
- Gear & tour guides, purified water
- Travel insurance
- Entry/Admission fees – Extreme Adventure
- Two tour times to choose from: 9 AM or 12 PM
- 6 Zip lines
- 3 interactive bridges ( Skyboarding, Monkeysteps, Trainline)
- 10 kilometers (6.2 miles) of jungle trails on ATVs
- ATVs are 250 and 350 HP for 1 or 2 people
- Visit 2 cenotes, jump off a cliff, zip line in the water
- Tour time: 3.5 hours plus transportation
- Kids as young as 4 years old can do the tour
- Maximum weight: 120 kg (265 lbs)
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel with private air-conditioned transportation
- Experienced certified private guide all day long
- All safety equipment for the activity
What's not Included
- DVD (available to purchase) and related photo souvenirs
- Alcoholic Beverages
What to Expect
Your day begins with pickup from your Cancun or Riviera Maya hotel and a transfer to Extreme Adventure Eco Park. Upon arrival, after roughly an hour on the road, gear up in a harness and start your canopy tour; fly over six zip lines and three hanging bridges for aerial views of the forest. Then, ride a Honda 220cc ATV and follow your guide for a 45-minute ride down rugged trails that lead deep into the forest. Finish the day by cooling off in a cenote: cliff-jump, zip-line, or take the stairs into the naturally formed underground pool. Return to your hotel at the end of the tour.
Click on any photo image to view the full size image
What to pack or bring
Towel, sunscreen (biodegradable), sunglasses, swimsuit, camera & insect repellent. We recommend you wear light clothes you don’t mind getting dirty. Tennis shoes or sport sandals are recommended.
- Swimsuit and beach towel
- Comfortable shoes and light clothes for ATV/Zipline
- Flip flops or water shoes for swimming activities
- Hat or cap and sunglasses
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Biodegradable mosquito repellent
- Camera/Underwater camera
- Cash for souvenirs/tips
You can bring personal belongings that you might need during the tour (phone, camera, extra set of clothes…). While you are visiting or snorkeling you can leave the things you don’t need in the van. Our driver will always be in the van, keeping your things safe!
Here you could put in stuff like if hotel pickup is available for this tour, etc. or if its an extra price, a taxi ride, bus ….
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Must be 18+ to drive ATV single
- Must be 16+ to drive ATV accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age: 4 years old
- Maximum weight: 118 kg/ 260 lbs
- Maximum waist size: 1.24 mts / 49 inches
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Frequently Asked Questions
Cancun, Puerto Moreles and Playa del Carmen but contact us before booking to be sure..
Sure for extra money!!
Who cares, your in Cancun…
Change, Cancellation and Weather Policy
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require a deposit or payment in full at time of booking.
- If the tour departs as scheduled then you need to be on it. If you are not on the tour on time, you will forfeit any deposit made.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Less than 48 hours before tour time, still call us. We’ll do what we can to get your refund.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.