Ride horses on the beach and through the jungle at this secluded ranch
Our ranch is quaint, rustic and ecological. Our main focus is assuring the well-being and happiness of our horses. Of course, giving you - our future guest - the best service imaginable and an unforgettable experience is on top of our list of priorities as well!
What sets Rancho Baaxal apart, is that we only cater to groups with a maximum of 6 people per time slot. We want to make sure that your experience is more unique and personal.
- 1.5 hours of horseback riding through lush jungle and on the beach
- Gallop on the beach (included, but you don't have to)
- Bilingual Expert guides
- Helmets (optional)
- Beverage & snack
- **Does not include transportation to the ranch. You can add on round trip transportation for $79 for 1-2 people or $90 for 4-6 people. See shopping cart to add transportation.
- Minimum age: 8 years
- 2 person order minimum, 6 person maximum. To order less than 2 or more than 6 please email us.
- Maximum weight: 210 lbs or 109 kilos
- Wear long pants & closed shoes
- Bring sun block and sun glasses
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require a deposit or payment in full at time of booking.
- If the tour departs as scheduled then you need to be on it. If you are not on the tour on time, you will forfeit any deposit made.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at email@example.com.
- Less than 48 hours before tour time, still call us. We'll do what we can to get your refund.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info